Our clients in Transportation, Automotive and Logistics have one thing in common: they depend on IT systems for their daily operations and require the professionalism and expertise which are typically offered by large system integrators. However, they prefer to work with an IT service provider that matches their own size and takes a genuine interest in their business objectives. Furthermore, in an effort to optimize their costs, they would like to be able to offshore IT work but at the same time find that offshoring to Asia is just too big a step.
The solution to these conflicting issues is what characterizes Levi9: we are large enough to serve you, but small enough to know you. Our rates are in the offshore category, but our Amsterdam based account and delivery managers help to outsource your IT development and maintenance to our nearshore delivery centres.
Our recent cases
- For Scania Trucks Benelux, a Scrum development team is busy creating an innovative services product aimed at green driving.
- For Greenib, which is responsible for importing and distributing Hyundai cars in the Netherlands, Levi9 has developed the Hyundai.nl website by making use of the open source content management system Umbraco, has integrated this with the existing backend systems and has been providing maintenance on the website for several years.
- For the Vroon Shipping Group, a company that operates 150 vessels worldwide, Levi9 is responsible for the maintenance and evolution of the entire Microsoft .Net based landscape, on the ships and in the head offices.
How can Levi9 help?
Levi9 offers the following services:
- Software projects execution against favourable rates and with a high quality delivery
- Maintenance of IT systems based on .Net or Java technology, based on Service Level Agreements
- Stable sourcing of IT professionals with hard-to-find skills
- Scrum development teams for agile development