Account Manager – Levi9
LEVI9 GLOBAL SOURCING
) is one of the leading nearshore IT service providers with Delivery Centres in Eastern Europe and the Head Office in Amsterdam. Levi9 is a fast growing IT services company which excels in our market by making use of well-motivated and highly skilled IT professionals, a structured way of working combined with the agility that is in our company culture and so much appreciated by our customers.
For our Amsterdam office we are looking for a motivated Account Manager
to expand our team.
In the position of Account Manager you are responsible to create new business and maintain the relationship with your customers. You develop an industry, spot new opportunities with existing and new customers, managing the bid process, do contract negotiations and be the main point of contact for the customer. Most of the customers are based in the Netherlands. This role is international but operates from the Netherlands. The Account Manager is part of the Sales Team (5 Managers in total) and reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
- Bachelor Degree, University degree is a preference;
- Five years of experience with Consultative Selling;
- Experienced in selling IT-services;
- Experienced in managing and developing customer relationships at different levels;
- Proven track record in business development, preference in Fintech market;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Good presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills for solving challenges with customers, ability to lead and take ownership;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability and willingness to take initiative and accept accountability;
- Focussed on working together to achieve goals pushed by the Levi9 goals: Transparent, Result driven and Pro-active.
What we offer
- Working for prominent clients;
- Working in an international environment with highly skilled employees;
- A young successful, growing and innovative organization with a good work/live balance;
- An informal and open culture where proactive behaviour is appreciated and stimulated;
- Excellent company benefits: company car, mobile phone, laptop and 26 days of holiday.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position or would like to get more information, please contact Suzanne Gort, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Marketing Project Manager – Levi9
Levi9 is looking for a pro-active and creative Marketing Project Manager for our Head-Office based in Amsterdam.
The Marketing Project Manager will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will have Marketing colleagues in all Delivery Centers where we operate in
Tasks and responsibilities
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Keep the Levi9 corporate website and career pages live and active in co-operation with Sales, management and the Talent teams;
- Be the single point of contact for all Marketing related matters for both Head Office as for the Delivery Centers;
- Publish and write press-releases in cooperation with management and external PR agency;
- Keep track of social media activity and keep the social media account from Levi9 up-to-date, attractive and live;
- Write and produce marketing materials like brochures, leaflets and presentations for both Head office as the Delivery centers;
- Work together with the Talent Managers on all recruitment events, Employer Branding and Levi9’s position in the market;
- Roll-out all recruitment campaigns together with the Talent Teams;
- Assist in organizing and producing internal and external events.
Education, skills and experience
- A background in media and/or communication is requested at HBO Level;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language both verbal as written;
- Creative and organized;
- Takes initiative and can work independently;
- Strong in organizing and coordinating;
- Eye for detail;
- Strong in lay-out and creation;
- Experience with Content Management Systems (f.e. WordPress);
- Experience with Google analytics
How to apply
If you are interested in this position or would like to get more information, please contact Suzanne Gort, Talent Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org